Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm with the Lifeguard - Topless and Barefoot!

Hahaha, I know, I know.  I just couldn't help myself.  But the art mani I put together today was made with Essie Topless and Barefoot and China Glaze I'm with the Lifeguard!

It's a simply done tape mani that turned out to be one of my new favorites.  Please forgive my dry cuticles; the weather changing back and forth here is rough on them.  Both of these colors were on my wish list for so long and I haven't done much with either of them until now.  I used two coats of Essie T&B then taped off areas for China Glaze IWTL.  I absolutely adore it and it was so easy to do!

How do you like this fresh neon pop on a nice nude in all this wintery stuff? :)



Also, don't forget about my Giveaway!!!  I have a lovely set of rose water decals up for grabs.  If I can get 200 followers I will add a second prize winner! Check it out HERE!

1 comment: