Monday, February 17, 2014

Belated Valentine!

Hey, everyone!  So I know it's a few days late but I really loved my Valentine's Day mani and I wanted to share it!

I recently obtained my first Cadillacquer polish from a blog sale and I knew it was the perfect color for Valentine's Day.  Cadillacquer's We'll Meet Again has flawless coverage in two coats and is pumped up with red glitters and lots of holographic microglitter.  I haven't ever been much of a fan of red and pink together, but this.... perfection!

As you can see, I also created an adorable accent nail on each hand with Sinful Colors Snow Me White and some pink rose water decals from the Born Pretty Store.  I freakin' LOVE water decals.  I think the pink roses just pop right off my nail surrounded by that Cadillacquer pink!

This is, as I said, two coats of We'll Meet Again over my usual Orly base with one coat of HK Girl on top.  What do you think?  Isn't it sweet!?  Perfect for Valentine's Day!


If you need some Cadillacquer of your own Llarowe.com provides this brand in the US at this LINK.  Here is the link to the main Cadillacquer Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment